The ever popular Star TSP700 printer is currently the fastest single station receipt printer on the market. Robust design and ease-of use makes it ideal for fast, high volume receipt applications which require high quality text, graphics and barcode output at 250mm per second.
This is also the world’s only multifunctional printer capable of printing high quality tickets and labels on stock up to 0.15mm thick. With a high quality cutter as standard and black mark sensor for accurate spacing, it can be used as a low cost label printer, lottery printer or dedicated ticket printer for cinemas, theme parks and tourist attractions.
The original version has been upgraded to the Star TSP700ii printer to provide even better performance and value for money.
Please don't forget to order the 24V Power supply unit required, part number ST/PS60A-24.
Star TSP700 features:
- Print method: Thermal Receipt Printer
- Paper handling: "Drop-In & Print" easy paper loading
- Print speed: 250mm per second print speed
- Colour printing: Two colour print capability
- Case design: Splash proof case design
- Noise: Quiet operation
- Interfaces: RS232C Serial, Centronics Parallel, USB, Bluetooth, Ethernet & HiX Connect interfaces
- Paper paths: Internal or external paper paths
- Logo support: 2 MBit Flash ROM "Auto-Logo" feature
- Paper sensor: Black mark sensor for ticket and label applications
- Printer colour: Star white or charcoal grey case
- Power: 24VDC supply (requires Star PS-60 PSU)
- Driver support: High speed raster and scaleable drivers
- Operating systems: Windows 2000/XP, Vista, WePOS, OPOS, Linux, JavaPOS, POS.Net and Apple MAC OS X drivers
- Warranty: 4 year return to base (RTB)