The Star TSP100 series offers the ideal thermal receipt printer for all retail requirements. A complete "out of the box" solution with all standard operating systems drivers (Windows, Linux and Mac) and specialty drivers such as OPOS and JavaPOS.
The new Star TSP100ECO model has a host of energy and cost saving features. It's power saving mode places the printer into standby whenever the host PC goes into standby, using up to 40% less power and earning Energy Star compliance.
Paper saving features to reduce the top margin and a "receipt on demand" tool allows the retailer to choose whether or not a receipt is printed. Paper saving of upto 70% can be achieved.
The latest addition to the industry leading TSP100 futurePRNT series, the TSP100 WLAN offers built in Wireless LAN interface included for printing over a Wi-Fi network with easy set-up, high Speed 250mm/second printing, high quality partial cut guillotine cutter (2 million cuts) and thin paper support (Min 53µm) for less frequent changes of paper rolls and reduced consumable costs - all in all, the new TSP100 WLAN offers superior connectivity and value added functionality within the same case design and footprint.
Star TSP100 features:
- Print speed: Upto 250mm per second print speed (GT version), other versions upto 125mm per second print speed
- Paper handling: "Drop-In & Print", easy paper loading
- Customer logos: Unlimited logo store capacity
- Interfaces: USB, Ethernet, WLAN, Bluetooth
- Colour: Star white, Star Ultra White or charcoal grey case
- Colour printing: 2 colour print capability red/black, blue/ black,green/black special paper required
- Paper width: 80mm print width (standard), 58 mm with guide fitted
- Emulations: Star Mode, ESC/POS™
- Power supply: Internal 230VAC power supply (TSP100 U, GT, LAN & ECO), External 24VDC (TSP100 PU) requires powered USB cable
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 142mm x 204mm x 132mm
- Operating systems: Windows™, Mac OSX (10.2 or later), Linux CUPS Support™, OPOS™, JavaPOS™, POS for .NET
- Warranty: 4 year return to base (RTB)