The Star SP700 printer series offers a wealth of benefits for bar, restaurant and kitchen applications. Featuring " Drop in & Print" paper loading along with a full or partial cutter, a buzzer option that alerts kitchen staff to incoming orders and ensures they never get missed, plus a space saving small footprint.
Offering reliability and high performance, the Star SP700 is a high speed, 9-pin high quality matrix printer capable of printing in mono or two colours at up to 8.9 lines per second and is available with either a tear bar or cutter, there is also a version with rewind capabilities.
The Star SP700 is available in Star White or Charcoal Grey.
Star SP700 features:
- Paper handling: "Drop-In & Print", easy paper loading with auto cutter
- Print speed: High speed, 9-pin high quality printer
- Interface: Serial, Parallel, USB, Ethernet, HiX Connect interface options
- Paper width: 76mm print width
- Case design: New splash resistant design with easy-clean curves for robust kitchen / bar use. See-through window to enable paper low check
- Colour printing: Two colour output for emphasis purposes
- Size: Compact footprint in either horizontal or vertical mode
- Power supply: Internal power supply with cable
- Reliability: 22 million lines MCBF
- Ribbon: New longer life ribbon design featuring a 3 million character black ribbon and a longer life red / black version
- Operating systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/VISTA/7/OPOS printer drivers
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer's (RTB) warranty