The Star HSP7000 printer is a combination slip and receipt printer that combines the speed of the Star TSP100GT for receipt printing and the reliabilty of the Star SP700 for slip printing.
The thermal receipt printer features "Drop-In & Print" paper loading plus print speeds of 250mm per second. The slip printer is capable of printing both cheques and slips (original plus two copies) at a speed of 8.9 lines per second.
The Star HSP7000 can be used for a wide range of applications including traditional EPoS plus a unique pharmacy label printing/prescription verification application. Both Star and Epson (ESC/POS) emulations are standard, with the slip printer making it ideally suited for DIY retailers etc.
Please don't forget to order the 24V Power supply unit required, part number ST/PS60A-24.
Star HSP7000 features:
- Print method: 2 station printer combining 40 column, 9 needle dot matrix slip printer and thermal receipt printer
- Print speed: Prints high quality thermal receipts at up to 250mm per second
- Interface: RS232C Serial or Centronics Parallel Interface
- Emulation: ESC/POS emulation
- Paper handling: "Drop-In & Print" paper loading
- Operating systems: Win2000/XP, Vista, Windows 7, OPOS, JavaPOS, LibStarIO, Linux, MAC, WePOS and Win XP Embedded drivers
- Warranty: 2 year return to base (RTB)