The Star DP8340 was the first point of sale printer manufactured by Star and as a result of many unique features there is still high demand for it today.
An extremely robust and reliable printer, it is the only small dot matrix printer on the market capable of printing on paper up to 114mm wide and with the option of a 12V power supply makes it an ideal mobile printer to install in lorries and vans printing delivery invoices.
Friction feed version only available and the printer offers red/black printing receipt capability as standard.
The print width of 40 columns is standard, but this can be upgraded to 60 columns which, together with high reliability and low cost, makes the Star DP8340 ideal for record printing and data logging applications.
As this printer requires an external 24v power supply, please do not forget to order the Star DP8340 PSU.
Star DP8340 features:
- Usage: Unique 114mm wide report, receipt and data printer available for 12V or 24V usage in mobile, rugged or unattended environments
- Print Speed: 2 lines per second print speed with 2 colour red/black printing capability
- Reliability: 10 million lines MCBF reliability
- Interface: RS232C Serial
- Paper handling: Friction fed paper options with label printing capability
- Cash drawer: Cash drawer driver
- Operating systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, OPOS and JavaPOS drivers
- Warranty: 4 year return to base (RTB)