Citizen CL-S631 thermal transfer label printer
The Citizen CL-S631 label printer is designed to be used as either a stand-alone or networked device, offering excellent connectivity, is simple to setup and use and is available at an average end user price of around 10% less than competing machines.
The new Citizen CL-S631 is ideal for producing small labels containing a large amount of complex data eg used inside mobile phones or on jewellery labels. The higher resolution is also excellent for printing rating plates and other small labels where graphics and logos are regularly used, such as CE logos or WEEE wheelie bin icons. 2D barcoding is also fully supported as well as the ability to print photo-quality images on media such as narrow wristbands.
The Citizen CL-S631 incorporates Citizen’s innovative active ribbon control and positioning system (ARCP); this maintains a constant tension on the ribbon, regardless of the length used, and eliminates the problems of poor print quality caused by ribbons wrinkling or slipping.
Citizen CL-S631 features:
- Automatically switch between Zebra® ZPL® and Datamax®
- Both emulations are standard on all printers
- Metal Hi-Lift mechanism: allows easier install of media or ribbons meaning less downtime and errors
- Ribbon capacity of 360m, inside or outside wound
- ACRP keeps tension in the ribbon constant, removing wrinkles and avoiding rubbing or smudging
- RS232 and USB as standard, Parallel, Ethernet and WiFi options
- Adjustable sensor: Suitable for printing regular and/or irregular shapes and sizes of label
- Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer options at 4” per second and 300dpi